- Stunning Character Cottage
- Presented To A High Standard Throughout
- Charming Sitting Room With Character Features
- Separate Dining Room With Adjoining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- External Utility Room
- Stunning Country Views
- Garage And Off Street Parking
- Cottage Style Rear Garden
LOCATION Situated on the outskirts of Ashurst Wood village centre with local shops including a general store, family butcher, together with primary school and pub. There is also Forest Row & East Grinstead within 3 miles away both offering a wider range of shops, restaurants, public houses, primary and secondary schools and the latter providing leisure facilities as well as a mainline train station.
SCHOOLS Ashurst Wood Primary school is 0.7 miles away, however there are 5 other primary schools all within 4 miles of the property. All bar one is currently rated good by Ofsted. The closest secondary school Sackville school which is also rated good by Ofsted.
TRAVEL For the commuter East Grinstead, Dormans and Lingfield all have mainline rail stations travel to both London Victoria and London Bridge and are no more than 6 miles distant. The national motorway network can be accessed at J6 of the M25 motorway which is just 12 miles away and for international travel Gatwick airport is also just 12miles distant.
* Charming lounge with character features such as open fire with brick surround fireplace and original sash window overlooking a local field and surrounding woodland, the room also has new Camaro vinyl flooring installed just last year
* Spacious dining room with adjoining kitchen, recently decorated throughout with Camaro vinyl flooring, Victorian styled panelling in keeping with the properties character, original sash window overlooking the rear garden and fantastic countryside views, the room currently doubles up as a home office.
* Kitchen that enjoys country views over the rear garden, with a range of base and eye level units, integrated gas hob and oven and space for further appliances
* Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobe and original sash window overlooking field and surrounding woodland
* Second double bedroom with original sash window benefiting from a rear aspect and stunning country views
* Family bathroom comprising of white suite with shower above bath, airing cupboard for further storage, vinyl flooring throughout and original sash window with wide reaching country views
* Mature cottage garden
* Terrace area which is accessed directly from the kitchen
* Additional utility area just off the terrace
* Front aspect terrace
* Local Authority- Wealdon District Council
* Council Tax Band - D
* EPC rating- E
* Heating system- Mains gas, with traditional radiators
* Broadband available
* Priviate garage & parking
* Loft - newly installed loft hatch and ladders with raised floor creating ample storage
* Length owners have lived at the property- Since 2009
* New Camaro Vinyl flooring in both lounge and dining room and Cambridge parquet flooring at entrance to property installed last year
* Existing planning-None