- Stunning Detached Residence
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining Room
- Excellent Family Room
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Five En- Suites Bathrooms
- Generous private parking for up to 10cars
- Large Mature Landscaped Rear Garden
- Good access to the M25 & Gatwick
Situated in Felcourt which is approximately 1.5 miles from Lingfield Village which has a selection of shops,
stores and small supermarkets, Lingfield Station has services to Croydon and London. . East Grinstead town
centre is about 3 miles away and has a wide range of shops and supermarkets, as well as recreational, social and sporting amenities. Access to the M25 motorway ( J6) is approximately 7 miles.
There are two local primary schools that at present are rated good by Ofsted. Lingfield primary school is 1.7 miles away whilst Dormansland Primary school is 2.0 miles distant.
There are several secondary schools within 5 miles of the property, all bar one of which are rated either good or outstanding by Ofsted. Imberhorne Secondary school is the closest state school and is rated outstanding.
Entering Silver Hill you have a spacious entrance hall allowing a great deal of natural light, this leads onto a
family room / snug, good size dining room with an adjoining sitting room that has bi-folding doors onto the
rear sun terrace. The kitchen is the centrepiece of the house, beautifully presented to a high standard and extensively fitted with a good range of fitted appliances. There are excellent bi-fold doors which fully open onto the large South facing garden and sun terrace. From the hallway there is also a good size utility room and cloakroom. Also on the ground floor there are two large double bedrooms both with high quality en - suites, one with direct access onto the rear garden.
To the first floor there is a fabulous Master Suite of a very generous size with extensive fitted wardrobes,
excellent en-suite and large eaves storage. There are two further bedroom's double bedrooms both with en-suites and a study.
There is a large private South facing rear garden with sun terrace and fully heated swimming pool encompassed by a further terrace area. This lead to a good size level area of lawn leading to a great children's play area to the rear of the garden. From the sun terrace there is a large cabin / studio / home office with adjoining shower room changing area for the pool and adjoining store room
* Built circa 1930
* Owners purchased the property April 2015
* Tandridge District Council tax band G £3485.90
* 3096 Sqft
* All doors and windows replaced 2017
* Gas cental heating, ground floor under floor heating
* Sonos speaks to feature rooms
* Complete electrical rewire 2017
* Property substantially extended by current owners
* Rako lighting system throughout
* Loft space increased with the extension
* Air conditioning