This attractive semi-rural cottage was converted from agricultural buildings circa 2004. The property extends to over 2100 square feet and there is the benefit of underfloor heating from a heat source pump (not tested). A particular feature is the open plan kitchen/garden room with vaulted glass roof.
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room with feature fireplace, under stairs storage and French doors to garden
- Kitchen with range of base units, breakfast island, double oven. Pantry.
- Open plan dining area/sun room with timber and glass apex roof. Views and access to garden
- Utility room with wall and base units, sink. Plumbing for washing machine
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further double bedrooms
- Shower room
- Basement boiler room and storage room
- Dual aspect master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Long gravel driveway with ample parking
- Gated access to the garden
- Patio to the front of the property
- Well maintained gardens, about 2.2 acres in all
- Large pond
The property is situated in a delightful semi rural location, about 3 miles from the village of Lingfield. Centred around a picturesque pond, Lingfield offers local shopping facilities, the Church of St Peter and St Paul and a choice of pubs and restaurants. Just outside of the village is the mainline station, the renowned Lingfield Racecourse, and the highly regarded Lingfield College, an independent day school.
The town of Oxted is about 5 miles away and offers a wider range of facilities, including Waitrose, cinema, leisure centre and mainline station.
The property is conveniently located for Junction 6 of the M25 providing links to Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports, London, the Channel Tunnel and the Kent coast.