- Built 1959
- 4 beds, 2 bath, 3 receptions
- West facing garden
- Loft conversion
- Ample off road parking
- Opportunity to extend (STPP)
- Living space 1,665sq ft
- Tandridge District Council
- Council tax band E (£2,643.38pa)
Situated on one of Oxted's most popular roads this property is located just a short walk from Oxted town centre and train station.
Immaculately presented throughout the ground floor comprises three reception rooms, a modern kitchen, utility room and garden room providing ample space for family living. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom including an over the bath shower, W/C and hand basin. The loft has been converted to provide a master suite with Juliet balcony and full bathroom suite.
Outside there is ample off road parking to the front with side access to the West facing garden, which is mostly laid to lawn with a garden shed to the rear.
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Oxted town provides many amenities which includes a leisure complex with swimming pool, independent boutiques, cinema, theatre, numerous restaurants, deli and a range of shops including Morrisons and Waitrose.
Junction 6 is approximately 3.3 miles away providing easy access to the M25 and Gatwick airport. Oxted mainline railway station provides fast trains to East Croydon (from 17 minutes) and London Bridge (from 33 minutes) and London Victoria (from 39 minutes). Gatwick Airport is 13.8 miles by car.
- Bought 2004
- Built 1959
- Tandridge Council Band E
- Front boundaries responsibility of property
- Loft conversion 2010 Building Regulations 2008 1B/1201
- Garden Room Extension 2015 Building Regulations TA/2010/1148 2011/B/176
- New windows 2013 - Fensa Certificates available
- Cooker can remain
- Regular boiler with hot and cold tank in kitchen services Jan 2022
- Traditional radiators
- Mains stopcock under kitchen unit
- Virgin Media Broadband