- FINAL RELEASE! Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Ready to move into now!
- Private landscaped communal gardens
- Gated underground allocated parking
- Surrounded by idyllic countryside
- Oxted Station 3 mins walk
- Direct trains to London (33 mins to London Bridge)
- Gatwick Airport 22 mins drive
- Restaurants, cafes & cinema close by
- 10 year warranty
SHOWHOME NOW OPEN, BOOK TO VIEW
A beautiful ground floor two bedroom apartment located in Hardwick House, this apartment comes with an underground parking space and South-East facing balcony overlooking the lower gardens. Thoughtfully designed, the bright open-plan kitchen, living and dining provides ample space for entertaining guests.
Situated in the heart of Oxted, and moments away from the North Downs, Courtyard Gardens offers elegance, sophistication, and peaceful living. A landscaped podium garden is central to three buildings, comprising 111 one, two, and three bedroom apartments and penthouses, each with their own private balcony or terrace and gated parking.
A short stroll from Oxted's characterful high street and mainline station, Courtyard Gardens affords easy direct commutes to central London; only 33 minutes to London Bridge, and 39 minutes to London Victoria. Gatwick Airport is less than 30 minutes' drive, and Brighton's beach is under an hour.
Created by St William, a proud member of the Berkeley Group.
To view our showhome, or for more details, please call or visit our marketing suite at Robert Leech, 72 Station Road East, RH8 0PG