- Built 2016
- Top floor one bedroom apartment
- Private balcony with pleasant views
- Communal gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Bike storage
- Service Charge £1,191.39 p.a.
- Lease 117 Years unexpired
- Council Tax Band C (£1,840.46pa)
- EPC rating C (74)
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Situated in Hurst Green village, just under one mile from the mainline station. Oxted is just under 2 miles away, which boasts the ever popular Master Park offering year round events. The town includes a Leisure complex with swimming pool, theatre, independent boutique cinema and a range of shops including a Morrisons and a Waitrose.
Junction 6 is approximately 4.8 miles away providing easy access to the M25 and Gatwick airport. Hurst Green mainline railway station approximately 1 mile away provides fast trains to East Croydon (from 21 minutes), London Bridge (from 37 minutes), London Victoria (from 45 minutes) and London St Pancras International (from 56 mins).
A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment situated on the top floor of this pleasant modern development Meridian in Square, built in 2016 by Taylor Wimpey. This would be an ideal purchase for the first time buyer, downsizer or investor.
The property is for sale with the benefit of a full width balcony accessible from both the lounge and bedroom which offers pleasant views of the North Downs. Spacious open plan lounge, kitchen/breakfast room with fully fitted wall and base units with 4 plate induction hob, electric oven and freestanding Bosch fridge/freezer, modern bathroom, one bedroom and large built in airing cupboard to entrance hall housing hot water tank and built in shelving.
This property also benefits from the following; well presented communal entrance hall with secure entry system, lift access to the top floor and individual letter boxes on outside of building.
Allocated parking for one car and ample visitors parking all set in pleasant communal gardens.
- Purchased 2016
- Built 2016
- Tandridge Council Band C 1,840.46pa (£1,380.34 single occupancy)
- Meridian Square is a private estate
- Bosch fridge/freezer included
- Electric boiler
- Bike store, bin store
- This property has a lift
- Mains sewerage
- Managing agent HML
- Lease 117 years unexpired
- Annual Service charge includes lift & building maintenance, cleaning of communal entrance, upkeep of gardens
- 1x allocated parking space (number 42)
- Use of visitors parking
- Meridian Square enjoys an active and friendly residents community
- Meridian Square has a voluntary neighbourhood watch, annual BBQ/street party.
- Community Facebook group and WhatApp groups