- Built 1870
- 2 Beds, 1 Bath, 2 Recep
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Off road parking
- Rural location
- Council tax band E, £2,389
- EPC rating E
- 1390 sq ft
VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
A beautifully presented large 2 double bedroom 1870's built Victorian semi-detached property with single garage and off road parking. Set in the idyllic rural location of Broadham Green, yet only 1.6 miles from Hurst Green main line station and 2.2 miles from Oxted town centre.
Situated in the idyllic rural location of Broadham Green, yet only 1.6 miles from Hurst Green and 2.2 miles from Oxted town centre with its excellent shopping facilities, Swimming Pool & Leisure Complex and cinema.
State - Hurst Green Infant School and Nursery 1.5 miles, Holland Junior School 1.6 miles
Independent - Hazelwood Nursery and Early Years, 3 months to 5 years old.
Hazelwood Upper School 5 to 13 years old.
Junction 6 is approximately 4.1 miles away providing easy access to the M25 and Gatwick airport. Hurst Green main line railway station provides fast trains to East Croydon (from 20 minutes), London Bridge (from 37 minutes), London Victoria (from 42 minutes) and London St Pancras International (from 1 hr).
Kitchen/dining room, study, w.c. sitting room
- Wooden flooring to sitting room and dining room
- Log burner with slate hearth to dining room
- Sash double glazed windows to all rooms (except study)
- Under stairs cupboard to dining room
- Cupboard with shelving to dining room
- Leaded glass wooden doors to sitting room and study and w.c
- Berwyn Quartz work surfaces to kitchen installed July 2017
- Stable door to rear garden from kitchen
- Butler sink to kitchen
- Feature open working fireplace and surround to sitting room
- Underfloor electric heating to w.c.
Bedroom 1, 2, dressing room and family bathroom.
- Sash double glazed windows to all rooms
- Cupboard with shelving and radiator to bedroom 1
- Cupboard with shelving to bedroom 2
- Dressing room to bedroom 1
- Wooden flooring to bedroom 1 and 2
- Victorian style radiator to family bathroom
Garage, workshop, shed, potting shed, pergola, log store
- Countryside views from rear garden
- Side access gate to rear garden
- Rear garden access gate to common land
- Gravel driveway providing off road parking for 3 cars
- Outside lighting
- Terrace to rear garden
- Single garage with lighting and electrics
- Electric up and over door to single garage
- Decking area
- 2 Outside water taps
- Council tax band E
- Tandridge district council
- EPC rating E
- Vendor suited
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Purchased September 2016
- Oil central heating
- Underfloor electric heating to downstairs w.c.
- Sewage treatment plant and cesspit