- Brand new one bedroom apartment
- Built by Thakeham in conjunction with Reigate and Banstead Council
- High specification kitchen and parking
- High quality laminate flooring
- Stylish porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles
- Connection for TV and future provision of satellite reception
- 1 mile to mainline rail station
- 10 year warranty
- One allocated parking space
- Communal gardens
ACCOMMODATION Set within Camelia Close, Robert Leech are bringing to market nine 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. This one bedroom apartment is located on the second floor. Situated in the village of Tadworth of the edge of the Epsom Downs offering 600 acres of unspoilt down land from which the whole of London can be seen and is home to the world famous derby.
LOCATION Tadworth Village is on the Western extremity of the North Downs and has its own thriving village community. Tadworth is centrally placed for access to all parts of South East England via Junction 8 of the M25 which is approximately 4 miles to the south and gives access to the motorway network and both Gatwick (16 miles) and Heathrow (32 miles) airports. Tadworth station provides a rail service to London Bridge and there is a wide selection of private, state and primary schools in the area.
The village shops in Tadworth cater for day-to-day needs and there are larger shopping facilities at Bantead, Reigate, and Epsom. Epsom Downs offers 600 acres of unspoilt down land from which the whole of London can be seen and is home to the world famous derby.