Would you like the chance to win a hamper worth over £750 full of local gifts, whilst keeping the little ones entertained? Then why not enter our Robert Leech Quest?
Schools out and there’s an excitement in the air. The children are getting their well earned summer break and parents are getting some special time with their children. Many of you will be heading off abroad for some sunshine and fun on the beach, whilst others may be getting ready to pitch a tent. Other days might be spent with friends and perhaps some rainy days relaxing in front of a movie with a tub of popcorn, but what about the days when you can’t think what to do, want to do something inexpensive, perhaps do something that challenges little minds and exercises legs at the same time? … Well, we might be able to help you here !
Robert Leech have created the Summer Quest #RLSummerQuest, it’s free to participate and all you will need is a pen and some comfy shoes!
Pop into our Reigate office and pick up a Quest Sheet…
Using our map, answer the easy questions we have set for the challenge!
Drop your completed sheet back into our office, post it into our Quest Chest and claim your prize & certificate for being so brilliant.
All questions relate to the shop fronts of local businesses and are suitable for children of all ages, with a bit of help.
You can complete the quest at your leisure but make sure its completed and entered into the quest chest by 31st August.
The shop fronts aren’t random by the way, there is a method in our madness – they belong to the awesome local businesses who have helped us create an amazing prize for the parent of one successful ‘quester’.
A hamper full of goodies has been created for one lucky parent to win – it has over £750 worth of fantastic gifts and vouchers including; restaurant vouchers, beauty treatments, home accessories to name a few- all from our generous Reigate traders.
This is not to be missed, you will feel like all your birthdays have come at once! So what are you waiting for, we are ready to give you your challenge …
Take some photos whilst out on the Quest, post them on social media (remembering to tag us in) for extra spot prizes!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Robert Leech Estate Agents Ltd whose registered office is at 72 Station
Road East, Oxted, Surrey, RH8 0PG
2. The competition is open to residents of the Reigate area aged 18, on behalf of their
children up to 16 years of age, except employees of Robert Leech Estate Agents Ltd and
their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our High Street office,
1-3 High Street, Reigate, RH2 9AA, [http:/www.robertleech.com]http:/www.robertleech.com; Facebook, Twitter and
6. Only one entry will be accepted per child. Multiple entries from the same person will be
7. Closing date for entry will be 31st August 2017. After this date the no further entries to the
competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and
conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of
God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event
outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as
soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any
third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not
transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with
another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen:
At random in the form of a draw from correct entries submitted and verified by the Promoter on
the 8th September 2017.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 7
days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days
of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and
no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as
the entry of their child/children, to include photography. Any personal data relating to the winner
or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation
and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Robert
Leech Estate Agents Ltd and not to any other party.