Guide Price £250,000
This breathtaking one double bedroom ground floor apartment is immaculately presented and has its very own private garden! Benefiting from plenty of natural light throughout, the property comprises beautiful wooden flooring, a lovely fitted kitchen and bathroom, a front room which has enough space for a dining area with doors out to the garden. The garden has a patio area and a large lawn which can be accessed from the front room and the bedroom,there is also direct access to a larger communal garden. Situated on a quiet residential road but also within a short walking distance of Surbiton mainline train station, this property is in the perfect location. It also benefits from being close to local amenities and Surbiton high street which offers plenty of bars, shops and restaurants.
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Enviably located only 0.5 miles to Surbiton mainline station and within easy reach of Maple Road with its popular bars and restaurant the position of this apartment really couldn’t be better. Surbiton station offers quick transport into London Waterloo with travel times circa 15 minutes.
Also within walking distance is The River Thames and The Queens Promenade where you can enjoy a leasurely stroll into Kingston town centre with its array of shops and market stalls.
- £900 p/a service charge
- Access to a large communal garden
- Council Tax Band C £1,886.29 p/a
- Direct access to private garden from living room and bedroom
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Kingston Upon Thames Council
- Offered in immaculate condition throughout
- One bedroom ground floor apartment with own private garden
- Share of the freehold
- Within easy reach of Surbiton mainline station and town centre
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest