Guide Price £215,000
Maher Lodge comprises of a Victorian cottage set in grounds of about 0.45 of an acre. There is the benefit of planning consent for a replacement dwelling with an internal floor area of 4199 sq.ft (390.1 sq.m). Therefore, this is an exciting opportunity for a buyer to purchase the plot with a building contract and have an input into the internal specification of the house from the outset.
The buyer will work with the leading timber-frame home supplier, Scandia-Hus. With almost 50 years of experience, they have gained a reputation for successfully combining the best of Swedish technology and British craftsmanship and style resulting with over 5,000 homes being built throughout the UK.
Typical features of a Scandia Hus include:
• Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
• Utility room
• Two reception rooms
• Four ensuites and a spacious shower room
• Ample wardrobe and walk-in storage space
• Ceramic tiles to kitchen and utility room floors
• Integrated appliances include ovens, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with stylish chrome fittings
• Tiled walls and floors for bathrooms and en-suites
• Heated, chrome towel rails
• Bespoke oak staircases
• Solid oak interior doors
• Brushed/polished chrome door furniture
• Decorative cornices
• Down-lighters and light fittings throughout
• Insulated loft hatch
• Triple-glazed windows
• Under-floor central heating with individual room thermostats
• Solar panels to assist with hot water
• Outside taps
• External wall lights and power points
• Patios and paths
Important Notice These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. First 2 photos show a similar property built by Scandia Hus. A similar show house is available to view.
Freehold The purchase price is subject to the final specification to be agreed with the purchaser. Council Tax to be assessed.
- New Build
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest
Offers Over £850,000