Guide Price £1,250,000
This contemporary four/five bedroom detached family home is a prime example of comfortable, modern living. Spread across three well-designed floors, this spectacular property is situated in an extremely convenient location with Hurst Green’s mainline station just a stone’s throw away.
Upon entering, you’re greeted by an inviting entrance hall with stylish wooden flooring and a convenient storage cupboard under the stairs. The ground floor also includes a well-appointed cloakroom. There is a fully fitted kitchen with space for a breakfast table. The rear reception room includes space for a dining room table whilst also having plenty of space for sofas and other furniture. Double doors provide access to the rear garden.
Upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, two of which are doubles. The master bedroom, with twin windows overlooking the rear garden, boasts a full-width range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with sliding mirror doors. It also includes a modern en-suite shower room. The family bathroom, also on this floor, offers a crisp white suite with a bath, shower over, glass shower screen, wash hand basin.
Two additional bedrooms and a study on this floor provide versatility for your family’s needs. The second floor landing leads to a fourth bedroom which features two Velux windows and a front aspect window. The property’s exterior is equally appealing, with driveway parking leading to a large garage with an up-and-over door and rear personal door. The rear garden offers a spacious paved patio area and a well-maintained lawn, all fully enclosed by fencing. This home offers not just contemporary comfort but also convenience and style, making it an excellent choice for families.
- A contemporary four/five bedroom detached family home epitomises comfortable, modern living.
- Fully fitted kitchen, with space for a breakfast table.
- Garage and off street parking for two cars
- Principle bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite.
- Situated just a stone's throw away from Hurst Green's mainline station, convenience is at your doorstep.
- South facing rear garden
- Spread across three floors, this property offers ample space for your family's needs.
- The entrance hall welcomes you with stylish wooden flooring and a handy under-stairs storage cupboard.
- The family bathroom offers a crisp white suite with a bath, shower, glass screen, and wash hand basin.
- The well-appointed cloakroom on the ground floor adds to the property's practicality.
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest