An impressive four bedroom Grade II listed period house offering a wealth of charm and character over three floors. With vaulted ceilings and a stunning south facing walled garden this truly unique property must been seen to be appreciated.
- 0.6miles to Oxted Mainline Station
- 2728 sq ft
- A rare opportunity to acquire a piece of history ready for modern living.
- An abundance of character features throughout
- Easy access to M25
- Four bedroom converted shop from the early 16th Century
- Located in the historic part of Old Oxted
- Pretty walled south facing garden
- Tandridge Council
- Vaulted ceilings
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest