Available for the first time in a generation Connerton Farm represents a rare opportunity to purchase and extensive property with over 30 acres of land, ancillary buildings and equestrian facilities.
Located just 1.3 miles from Hurst Green station and 2.5 miles from Oxted Town Centre the property has the benefit of a semi-rural location and fantastic transport links. Ideal for investment or as a farm purchase the property offers the following accommodation:
– Swimming pool with changing room and adjoining filtration room/boiler room.
– Drive-in with ample car parking and turning space for numerous cars. Garaging for 4.
– Natural pond
– Apple and plum trees orchard.
– Six stables with tack room and WC.
– Covered bay for horse box or hay store.
– 3 and a half bay barn about 81ft x 22ft with a further two stables built in. Incorporating office and store room.
– Additional 2 and a half bay barn opposite. Approx 41ft by 24ft.
– Steel framed and blockwork barn, approx 90ft x 29ft. Adjoined by cattle store approx 45ft x 23ft.
– Electric to majority of the outbuildings.
– Horse walker
– Approx 20 acres of pasture and 10 acres woodland.
- 1.3 miles to Hurst Green Station
- 20 acres of pasture and 10 acres of woodland
- Apple and plum tree orchard
- Far Reaching Views
- Farm house with extensive ancilliary buildings
- Living space 3,504 sq ft
- Sand school
- Semi Rural Location
- Swimming pool
- Tandridge District Council
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest