Guide Price £285,000
A Grade II listed house positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac just moments from Hurst Green train station and local shops beaming with character. This delightful home has five double bedrooms and multiple reception rooms offering flexibility for the new owners. The principle reception room is the perfect place to relax with a beautiful inglenook fireplace with log burner. The kitchen has plenty of space for a breakfast table and further offers access into the useful utility room. The utility room has access to a second cloakroom and a door leading to the large south west facing garden. There are a further two reception rooms one with a shower offering flexible use. Upstairs there are five bedrooms one of which has an en suite, the family bathroom, shower room and additional loft room. To the front of the property there is a substantial driveway for a multitude of vehicles along with a timber frame double garage. The large south facing rear garden is mostly laid to lawn and offers excellent space for a family to enjoy.
- 2093 sq ft
- 5 beds, 3 receps, 3 baths
- A Grade II listed detached family home
- Abundance of character features throughout
- Band G £3722p/a
- Enviably located just moments from Hurst Green station.
- Off street parking for several cars and double garage
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Tandridge District Council
- Very large south west facing garden
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest