Delightful, two double bedroom period cottage which has had a loft conversion in recent years creating a very generous Master Bedroom with a Juliette Balcony.
Approached via small pathway you enter into a cosy sitting room with fireplace and charming built in bookcases,. This leads to a well fitted kitchen with built in appliances and plenty of storage and cupboard space, there is also a useful adjoining cloakroom, and a door leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor there is a good size double bedroom with a storage cupboard which was the original master bedroom and a generous re-fitted family bathroom.
From the landing stairs lead to the second floor and a very impressive Master Bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes, a study area, and double doors opening to the Juliette Balcony with wonderful views over opens fields and surrounding countryside.
To the front of the property there is a hardstanding proving off street parking. The rear garden has a terrace area, area of lawn and mature borders with views over field and woodland.
- Cosy Sitting Room With Burner & Separate Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Good access to the M25 & Gatwick
- Good size garden
- Off Street parking for one car
- Set In A Popular Location Within The Village
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Very Spacious Master Bedroom With Juliette Balcony
- Waling Distance to Dormans Station & Village Amenities
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest