Guide Price £290,000
Position is everything! This well presented two bedroom first floor apartment is located at the end of a quiet lane, set in beautiful gardens with breathtaking views over three counties and open countryside. The stunning communal grounds include a summer house, brick-built greenhouse and owners vegetable gardens.
The property is situated on Limpsfield Chart at the end of a quiet private lane in a superb rural setting surrounded by open countryside, the front elevation faces south west and enjoys extensive views towards the South Downs. Although surrounded by National Trust common and woodland, the apartment is conveniently situated, being within a short walk of the local pub and church. The property is ideally situated within the catchment area for Limpsfield and Crockham Hill schools. Oxted town centre, with its wide range of shops, main line station, library, boutique cinema and leisure complex is about 2 miles distant.
Trains – Oxted benefits from regular fast trains into London (35 minutes) and East Sussex.
Airports – London airports are easily accessible, Heathrow via the M25 and Gatwick 30 minutes by car
Caxton House is well located to be in easy reach of the M25, junction 6 at Godstone, about 5 miles distant.
Living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom 2, bedroom 1
– Bright and sunny living room
– Large original sash windows with panoramic views
– Fitted kitchen with tiled floor, electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood
– Bathroom with tiled floor
– Bedroom 2 with two built in cupboards
– Bedroom 1
– Solid wood floor throughout
Communal Garden, laundry room, basement, viewing tower
– Laundry room
– storage facilities in the basement
– Tower room providing breath taking 360 degree views.
– Extensive grounds
– Attractive summer house for relaxing and enjoying the incredible far reaching views
– Good size brick-built greenhouse
– Vegetable garden
– The remaining formal garden areas are laid to lawn with numerous well tended shrubs and flowers.
– Far reaching views over three counties and open countryside.
– Property converted in 1977
– Tandridge District Council, Council tax band D, £2,019.25 pa
– Private road approach owned by National Trust, no service charge
– Freeholder and Management – CHMC
– Share of freehold ( 1/14 share )
– Service charge £3,000 pa. Includes Sinking Fund ( Ring fenced )
– Internal decorating cycle
– Fuseboard by front door
– Stopcock situated in the main hallway
– Communal gardens, incl. summer house, brick-built greenhouse, tower, cellar, laundry room and vegetable gardens
– EPC rating C (70)
- 2 beds, 1 bath, 1 receps
- Available for occupation
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Council Tax Band D
- EPC rating C
- First floor apartment
- Good sized bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Spacious living room