Guide Price £485,000
This large 3 bedroom apartment is within walking distance of all Oxted’s shops, restaurants and station with TRAINS TO LONDON.The property benefits from a S/W aspect balcony and a further ‘Juliette’ balcony Two allocated parking spaces and storage locker. PERSONALISE YOUR HOME WITH COLOUR CHOICES! IN PHASE 1, OVER 50% SOLD ! Please call 01883 770600.
BEECHAM HOUSE Plot B.02.07
ELEGANT EXTERIORS Echoing traditional Georgian design, each building features stone porticos and decorative iron work. Individual apartments have private outdoor space, some with views over the landscaped gardens, others with views towards the North downs.
Secluded, private and tranquil, the landscaped gardens are an integral part of Courtyard Gardens. You will find planting that provides colour all year round and benches thoughtfully positioned for meeting friends or moments of quiet contemplation.
INSPIRED INTERIORS This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom second floor apartment benefits from a good size S/W aspect balcony and a further S/E aspect ‘Juliette’ balcony opening from the kitchen/breakfast room.
Beautiful landscaped gardens lead to underground parking.
- 10 year premier guarantee building warranty
- 5 minutes walk from Oxted's station which is 33 minutes from central London
- A short stroll from Oxted's High Street
- Benefiting from a SW aspect balcony and further 'Juliette' balcony
- Call in to our marketing suite for more details
- Gatwick airport in under 30 minutes
- Please call for more details 01883 770600.
- Secure gated underground parking
- Spacious, elegant, open plan living
- Tenure ~ 999 year lease
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest