Oldencraig Mews is the landmark development from renowned and local developers – Chartwell Land & New Homes Ltd – offering a rare opportunity of owning a home in a secluded setting, close to the village of Lingfield. Formerly a world renowned equestrian centre, Oldencraig Mews is now a collection of 23 individually designed houses set in 21 acres surrounded by woodland and meadowland with an abundance of wildlife. As with all Chartwell homes this five bedroom house is of peerless quality and luxurious specification coupled with a hand-built craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail. The development has been carefully designed to give each plot a feeling of space and with every home having a very generous garden.
(NB: The Internal Images and Video tour on this listing depict the show home, No.3 Oldencraig Mews and are for representation only).
- Bespoke designed kitchen*
- Wide format 800mm wide induction hob
- Built in extractor hood or venting hob (dependant on layout)
- Built-in combination oven
- Built in single oven
- American style fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washer/dryer (in plots without separate utility rooms)
- Ready plumbed space in separate utility room for washer and condensing dryer
- Stainless steel sink
- Franke mixer tap (colour to match handless rail)
- Neff or Siemens integrated appliances
- Quartz composite stone worktop with upstands in kitchens
- Quartz splashback behind hob
Bathrooms & En-suites
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Wall hung vanity units with storage under
- Upgrade option for fitted mirrors above sinks
- Matte black brassware and thermostatic showers
- Slimline shower trays
- Contemporary ceramic floor and wall tiles*
- Fully tiled shower enclosures, half height tiling around baths. Half height tiling to basin and pan walls. Tiled skirting to other walls
- Electric heated towel rails
Heating & Electrical
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floors
- Underfloor heating on first floors (plots 1-9 & 14-16)
- Smart digital thermostats within habitable rooms (for underfloor heating)**
- Air source heat pumps
- Intermittent extract fans within bathrooms and utilities.
- LED recessed downlights to living areas, dining areas, master bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms, hallway
- Feature pendant lighting to bedrooms
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Matte black switches and sockets to visible areas
- Wired for BT Fibre
- Pre-wired for TV aerial fitted in loft area
- Home network data points
- Fitted burglar alarms
- Upgrade option for multi-fuel burner to living room
Internal Fixtures & Fittings
- Modern style doors
- Modern stepped skirting and architraves
- Matte black door furniture
- Upgrade option for full height fitted wardrobes to Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Landing storage cupboards with fitted shelf
- Double glazed windows
- Upgrade option for fitted Amtico flooring to hallway, kitchen and living areas*
- Upgrade option for fitted carpet to bedrooms, stairs and landings*
- Multipoint locking system to front doors
- Large bi-fold doors to patios (dependant on layouts)
- Decorative patio/terrace lights (where applicable)
- Flagstone paving slabs to pathways and patios
- Provision for EV charge supply points (ready for final connector by others)
- Landscaped front gardens
- Turfed or seeded rear lawns
Note: The video tour in this listing depicts the showhome, No 3. Oldencraig and is for representation only.
*Colour and product options are available to off-plan purchasers depending upon the stage of construction.
** Subject to internet connection and/or subscription.
- Buildzone 10 year structural warranty
- 2 year developer defects warranty
Disclosure: These particulars are intended as a guide only and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact. They do not form the basis of a contract or any part thereof.
Chartwell reserve the right to revise this specification during construction.
The descriptions, distances and other information are believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. Any intending purchaser must therefore satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
- 10 year Build -Zone guarantee.
- 4 reception rooms
- Double Car Barn & Landscaped Front Garden
- Dressing Room and Ensuite to Bedroom 1
- Generous 5 Bedroom Detached House - 3616 sq ft
- Impressive Double Height Vaulted Entrance Hall
- Large Level Rear Garden overelooking Greenbelt Countryside
- New Build
- Spacious Kitchen with access to larder and Utility Room
- Stunning location, secluded and yet a short drive to Lingfield and Oxted towns
- Trains from Lingfield to London Victoria in 49 minutes
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest