LOCATION The property is situated just under 2 miles from picturesque Lingfield, with its pretty village pond, amenities and main line rail service to London. Leisure facilities include the renowned Lingfield Park Racecourse & Marriott Hotel (with 18 hole golf course and health spa). More comprehensive facilities can be found at the old market town of East Grinstead, which is about 6 miles distant. Oxted is also 6 miles away.
SCHOOLS There are several local primary schools, the closest state school being St Stephens Primary school. All of which are currently rated good or higher by Ofsted. There are several state and private secondary schools within a five mile radius of the property. Notably the highly regarded Lingfield College school (nursery-sixth form) and Hazelwood.
TRAVEL For commuters, there are rail services from Godstone Railway Station 2.1 miles away, into London (via Redhill or Tonbridge). The motorway network can be accessed at Junction 6 of the M25, approximately 5.3 miles away, and for international travel Gatwick Airport is approximately 10 miles away by car. A shorter commute by train is available from Lingfield Railway Station 2.5 miles with fast trains to East Croydon (from 32 minutes) London Bridge (from 48 minutes) London Victoria (from 49 minutes) and St Pancras International (from 1 hour)
* Entrance vestibule
* Generous lounge with feature piece exposed brick fireplace with ornamental hardwood surround, wood burning stove which also serves the dining room which has similar feature fireplace.
* Conservatory, double doors to garden
* Spacious kitchen/breakfast room, with a range of matching pine base and wall cupboards, integrated fridge freezer and space for further appliances. the room also benefits from a central island with granite work surface
* Potential fourth bedroom currently utilized Office benefiting from ornate ceiling coving, with adjoining cloakroom, shower room Storage room fantastic potential for a self contained guest suite
FIRST FLOOR * Master Bedroom with substantial en-suite bathroom comprising of a white suite including roll top bath and separate shower cubicle and an abundance of built in storage
* Family bathroom comprising of white suite with a corner bath
* Second double bedroom
* Third double bedroom enjoying a rear aspect with views over the garden
** Please note the photos used in the online particulars are stock photos
OUTSIDE * Secluded lawned garden to front
* Level lawned gardens to rear, part walled, with westerly aspect, large sun terrace, Pergola, ornate pond with feature bridge.
* Double barn-style car port.
ANNEXE * Living room and open plan kitchen
* Conservatory overlooking the garden
* Large double bedroom
* Shower room
- Carport & Private Off Street Parking
- Cloakroom/shower room
- Detached Family Home
- Excellent Separate Annexe
- Generous sitting room with exposed wood burner
- Master with en-suite
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Three / Four bedrooms