Guide Price £375,000
This three bedroom, two bathoom semi-detached converted Coach House, is part of a unique collection of just nine homes set within a tranquil gated development surrounded by beautiful countryside with access to a woodland walk and adjoining pond set within the grounds of an existing Manor House.
This sympathetically converted home offers charm and character whilst giving a contemporary internal feel that is ideal for modern family living.
The third bedroom at this property sits within a detached annexe which has its own En-Suite Shower room and Living Area with bi-fold doors that open out onto the large garden with far reaching views over the adjoining countryside.
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Automated Entrance Gates
- Built in bench seating to the Kitchen with views over the garden and surrounding courtryside
- Contemporary German sanitaryware by Duravit
- Electric Car Charging Point
- Fully Integrated range of Bosch Appliances including large induction hobb
- High Specification Contemporary Kitchen with Quartz stone work surfaces
- Pre wiring for CCTV and fully wired alarm
- Wet Underfloor Heating
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest